GINA is an organization for all professional nurses and nursing students of Indian origin/heritage, that creates a community of excellence in nursing practice and healthcare through professional development, networking and collaboration.
To promote professional excellence in nursing practice and healthcare through the empowerment and renewal of professional and cultural identity of all nurses and nursing students of Indian origin/heritage, and to optimize their contribution to the health and wellbeing of individuals, families, and communities.
As an organization of professional nurses and nursing students of Indian origin/heritage, we are committed to:
- Caring, compassion, ethical values, and exceptional healthcare practices
- Client-centered helping relationships and advocacy
- Accountability and responsibility for evidence-based practice
- Continuous personal and professional development of self and others
- Collaboration and innovation
FUND RAISING TO ASSIST COVID 19 CRISIS IN INIDA
India is going through COVID-19 pandemic tsunami averaging more than 40,000 reported COVID related fatalities and 400,000 new infections per day. Oxygen supply issues, understaffed hospitals, desperately needed medical supplies, etc. are their immediate needs.
Your generous contributions will be used towards relief efforts assisting…
- Nurses in India through National Association of Indian Nurses of America (NAINA)
- Food and medical supplies through Congregation of Mother of Carmel (CMC), Gujarat
- Hunger project through Mother’s Meal
- Medical supplies to COVID Second Line Treatment Center, Community Health Center Ramamangalam, Ernakulam, Kerala
EDUCATION AND EVENTS
Congratulations to Jensine Chemmalakuzhy
Congratulations to Jensine Chemmalakuzhy Jensine Chemmalakuzhy, MSN, APRN, AGNP-C, is a board certified Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner and currently works at Piedmont Heart of Greensboro. She earned both her Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from Emory University. As a student at Emory, she was a student ambassador and volunteered in Eleuthera, Bahamas. As a registered nurse, she worked at Emory University Hospital’s CVICU and Cardiac Observation Area where she honed her passion for Cardiology. Jensine is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor’s Society. Jensine is an active member of GINA and currently serves as the APRN chair.
- Education Opportunities
- Tuition Discounts
- Professional Development
- Leadership Development
- Community Service
- Professional Recognition