1. Membership in GINA and NAINA
2. Networking Stay connected with fellow Registered Nurses and Advanced Practice Nurses through our various social media platforms
3. Education Opportunities: Advance your career with free continuing education sessions through GINA and NAINA
4. Tuition Discounts: Save money with tuition from various universities
5. Events: Join us for cultural programs, mixers, picnics, holiday celebrations
6. Professional Development: Stay up to date on current nursing and healthcare issues. Being part of a professional association sends the message that you are serious about your career and professional development
7. Leadership Development: Nurture future leaders
8. Mentorship: Find a mentor or be a mentor
9. Community Service: Stay connected with the community
10. Professional Recognition: Recognition and Awards are important as they shine light on outstanding work that should be showcased
Responsibilities of Membership
Each member has the responsibility to uphold the mission, vision, and values of GINA, to support the goals and objectives of the organization. Furthermore, members are to respect each other, promote teamwork, and uphold the professional nursing code of conduct at all times.
Types of Membership
- Term Life – 10 Year Membership: $200.00
- Biennial – 2 Year Membership : $50.00
- Pre- licensure Student – 2 yrs. (The pre-licensure student does not hold offices or participate in decision making process and do not have voting privileges, but may enjoy all other benefits of GINA membership): $20.00 – for 2 Years.
- Associate Membership (Non-Indian heritage nurse. The associate member does not hold offices or participate in decision making process and do not have voting privileges, NO GCU DISCOUNT BENEFITS but may enjoy all other benefits of GINA membership): 50.00 – for 2 Years
Yes, you may cancel your membership any time. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund your money.
You will receive an email from paypal (if payment is received through paypal) as well as from GINA.
Yes, you are eligible to receive tuition discounts from various universities. When you join GINA, you will also become a member of NAINA, our parent organization. NAINA has agreements with various universities for tuition discounts for NAINA and it’s chapter organizations.
No. One of the membership perks is free education sessions, several including contact hours
Yes, you can join us by completing the membership online any time.
Please contact our treasurer at email@example.com for further details
You will continue to receive all member benefits until your membership term ends. Unfortunately, the membership fee is not transferable to another state association.