Provides 2 years of membership.
Qualifications for the Membership:
- Nursing student of Indian origin or heritage.
- Qualified members from the states of Georgia, who are enrolled in a basic nursing education program may become a member of GINA as a student member by paying student Membership fee. Student members do not hold offices or participate in decision-making process and do not have voting privileges, but may enjoy all other benefits of GINA membership as a member by paying Student Membership fee.
- Not employed as a professional nurse currently.
- Member must agree with the mission and comply with the rules and bylaws set by GINA.
- Applicants must provide a copy of current student ID Card.